Who am I?
• Grandmother. Writer. Teacher. Advocate.
• Scranton resident for 7 years
• Advocate for the kids
Why am I running?
• For our kids
• For our future in the School District and the city.
• We need new faces and new vision to lead us out of Financial Recovery
• For the chance to give back to the community that welcomed me so warmly
What I bring to the Board?
• Honesty. Integrity. Transparency.
• Courage to make considered decisions
• A commitment to always put our 10,250 students first
• A proven ability to listen, study and work hard for the common good
• Ensure any pain on the road to financial recovery is balanced by gain for our kids
• Ensure we do the best we can for every student entrusted to our care
• Ensure public consultation on all major issues
• Rebuild community trust in our School Board
• Put the past behind us and build a better future