• Writer, Television Producer, Teacher and Public Servant
• Mother of 3, grandmother of 5
• Resident of the Hill Section of Scranton for the past seven years.
• Naturalized US Citizen February 2019
• Born and raised in Australia, lived in many countries
• Community activist working for equal rights and for civic justice.
• University of Sydney, NSW Australia — Bachelor of Arts, 1973 (Majors in English Literature and Anthropology, Minor in Education.)
• University of Canberra, ACT Australia —— Graduate Diploma in Media 1980 (Honors in Screen writing.)
• 2012- present
Community activist, involved in: Lackawanna County Prison book mobile; Prison Advocates Group; Organizing for Action; Indivisible; PWNEPA; Ceasefire PA; Volunteer at Discovery MI Preschool and HGMICS
• Script Producer and free lance writer — 1965 - present
Freelance writer and script doctor for several decades, mainly in Australia,
Writer of numerous episodes for television, and drafts of films and telemovies.
Created or co-created 7 series for Australian television
Ran writing departments of up to 20 people
Responsible for overall script production on 12 series, from limited mini-series of 13 hours to five nights per week soap operas/serials
• Pro Bono Paralegal — 2010 - 2012
Worked on successful innocence project in Durham NC and Richmond VA, for Michael Peterson (“The Staircase”)
• Adjunct Professor in Film and Media, North Sydney TAFE - 1986 - 1988
Devised and taught various college level courses in Film and Media Production and Techniques of Screen Writing.
Continue to run seminars and tutorials in screen writing when requested (pro bono)
• Kindergarten teacher, Sacred Heart School, Tokyo Japan - 1977-1979
• Policy Advisor, Department of Aboriginal Affairs, Canberra - 1973-1976
Senior policy advisor, assisting in the development of social, economic and educational policy for Australia’s indigenous people in remote areas.